About Me

- Name: Tami
- Location: Graham, Washington, United States
I love my husband, my children Christi and Craig. I have a passion for animals and would love to be an "Animal Cop". I love my job, working with special needs children, they light up my life. I've always dreamed of having a small farm with lots of animals and lots of trails to ride on. I'm truely blessed with a wonderful husband who is the love of my life. Life is great!!



5 Comments:
At 8:45 PM,
Tami said…
Cute Dog
At 7:28 PM,
Tami said…
Katie has been one of my best friends for 11 years now. She is very loyal to me and follows me every where. She loves our cats and enjoys going horseback riding with me.
At 9:02 PM,
Dr. Glenn E. Malone said…
I'm pretty sure she doesn't like the cats.
At 11:36 PM,
Tami said…
Yes, Katie loves the cats. She likes playing with them in the yard.
At 11:37 PM,
Tami said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home