About Me

- Name: Tami
- Location: Graham, Washington, United States
I love my husband, my children Christi and Craig. I have a passion for animals and would love to be an "Animal Cop". I love my job, working with special needs children, they light up my life. I've always dreamed of having a small farm with lots of animals and lots of trails to ride on. I'm truely blessed with a wonderful husband who is the love of my life. Life is great!!



4 Comments:
At 7:42 AM,
Dr. Glenn E. Malone said…
Have fun Tami!
I Love You & I'll Miss You1
At 7:25 PM,
Tami said…
I'll miss you too!! Take good care of my babies, Abby, Maggie, Milo, Katie, Jazzy and Lady.
At 9:00 PM,
Dr. Glenn E. Malone said…
I will! Craig is excited to go to CWU! It's 9 pm and he's with Rob Holmes for the night...they are going to work out in the morning and I'll pick him up on campus.
At 11:40 PM,
Tami said…
Hi, It is almost 12:00 and Im already to head to the airport, only I have a few more hours before I need to leave. I'm too excited to sleep so I'm cleaning house!
Post a Comment
<< Home